Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Wednesday - which means I am finishing up this week's bulletin, the bulletin insert, and the Mini-News Brief for this week as well... All are crucial ways to communicate as a church family.
But I'm a little "informationed-out"...

Middle School kids have their first face-to-face class this week with Mr. Barry at the helm... High schoolers are STRONGLY encouraged to enter into the experience of worship - seeing it as a part of their overall development in discipleship.

Also - I am a bit challenged technically - so I would ask that you connect with Mrs. Allen to get a better idea how to write comments about our Online Discipleship Classes....

More later.... pax......

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty easy to post comments, especially if you have
    - an AIM screen name,
    - a Yahoo email address, or
    - a Google (gmail) email address.

    If you don't have any of those, you need to create one before you can post comments.

    I can email detailed directions to anyone who needs them. Just let me know...

    I challenge you all to at least get online and say Hi!

    ReplyDelete